Klook.com

Saturday, September 24, 2016

, , ,

Jung Chaeyeon's expression when her fan fell down in front of her

She gives her fan a bandaid with an upset face


-Hul.. I should trip myself when I see her in the future..

-Hul.. So freaking cute.. Oh my goodness.. She's so freaking cuteㅠㅠ

-Ah.. She's seriously so cute..

-She looks cuter because her eyes are swollenㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. Oh my goodnessㅜㅜㅜ My heart..

-Ah.. She's too cuteㅠㅠㅠ What am I going to do with my lifeㅠㅠㅠ

-...T...Too cute..

-Hul.. Wait a minute.. Ah... She's..too...cute...

-I was wondering what it was, turned out that it was a bandaidㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So cuteㅠㅠㅠ Look at her expressions.. I thought she was my nieceㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Huh.. She looks like the main character of a comic.. So cuteㅠㅠ

-Jung Chaeyeon is a woman who carries bandaids whenever she goesㅋㅋ So cute..

-Chaeyeon-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. My heart..ㅠㅠ

-The fact that she always have bandaids whenever she goes is so cuteㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Chaeyeon-ah...!!!!!<3

-I should trip myself whenever I see DIA or IOI!! 

-Her expression is so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Chaeyeon-ah, I have no knees!!!!

-She looks like Jiae in the first picture..ㅠㅠ

-It's too much for my heart to take... Ugh....

-Chaeyeon-ah, I love youㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. Wait a minute.. I think I'm having a heart attack right now..

-Aigoo.. My babyㅠㅠ Are you upset to see your fan fell down in front of you?ㅠㅠ That's why you pout your lips like that?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul..She's a fairy..

-Jung Chaeyeon, even her heart is really pretty..
trazy.com