Klook.com

Sunday, September 4, 2016

, , , ,

Kim Heechul lists male groups who are currently popular among girls in their 10s

Kim Heechul lists male groups whose fandoms are mostly made up of girls in their 10s

Exo
(Debut: 2012)

BTS
(Debut: 2013)

Seventeen
(Debut: 2015)

NCT
(Debut: 2016)

These line up are usually shortened as EBS.
And the rising star, NCT.


-Kya.. As expected from Seventeen.. It's such a big honor to be mentioned along with another senior groups!

-Bangtanㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ<3

-Heenim, thanks for mentioning Bangtanㅠㅠ

-I'm so surprised to see Exo as the big senior in this list..

-NCT hehe.. I love you guys..

-All of them are my favorite groups..

-I expected to see Exo, Bangtan, and Seventeen.. Didn't know that I would see NCT here as well..

-Very nice^^

-I can feel it.. There are a lot of BTS and Seventeen's fans around me in real life..

-I'm not their fans but I have to agree with thisㅎㅎ

-Girls in my class are divided into four groups, NCT's fans, Exo's fans, BTS' fans and Seventeen's fansㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Seventeen!!!

-That's right.. It's all about EBS and the rising star, NCT, these days..

-I'm so proud to see Seventeen here!!

-I agree..

-NCT?? Maybe he's just mentioning them because they're from the same company..?

-I'm in my 20s and I still like four of them..ㅠㅠ

-EkBangSeb..

-My babiesㅠㅠㅠ

-Seventeenㅠㅠ I'm not in my 10s but I love themㅠㅠ

-Seventeen is so popular these days..

-Exo, I love you..

-Whoaaaaaaa Exo~~
trazy.com