Klook.com

Sunday, September 4, 2016

, ,

Don't you think this person looks like BTS' V?

I was watching a video about Project SH in Youtube and there's this person.. I think he looks a little bit like V.. What do you think??

Even their names are pretty similar (Kim Taehyung, Kim Taehun).. I think V's older brother would look like this if he had one..
I'm gonna end this post with a picture of him scrunching up his nose!

[+40][-79]

1. [+32][-2] He's handsome but he doesn't look like V..

2. [+26][-0] If you're going to post a picture about someone looking like someone, shouldn't you upload a clear pictures of them? You can't even see his face properly in those pictures..

3. [+25][-1] Why is there always a downvote on every comments saying that he doesn't look like Vㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+18][-1] Muggles and non-fans might see the similarity between him and V, but BTS' fans can't see the similarity and the resemblance..

5. [+14][-7] He looks like V but why are people downvoting this post..

6. [+14][-1] More than V, I think he looks like V's older brother more.. If he had one..

7. [+9][-0] He doesn't look like V that much, but I can see a little bit of similarity between them.. I heard V has one younger brother, I think this is how his younger brother looks like..

8. [+4][-2] He has the mixture of Baekhyun and V's auras.. He doesn't really look like them, though..

9. [+3][-5] Look at the Armys downvoting this post^^

10. [+2][-0] He only looks like V when he scrunches up his nose..
trazy.com