Klook.com

Sunday, September 4, 2016

,

A manager who doesn't care about his idol's health

The manager looked excited to see him fainted.. I think we have to request a feedback to their company;;



That idol who suddenly fainted on the ground is BTS' Suga!
He pretended to faint and fall on the ground as a jokeㅋㅋㅋㅋ





-Sejin Hyungㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 'Oh, Min Yoongi fainted on the floor?? Lululala'3' '

-Yoongi-yaㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That looked so naturalㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why are they acting like that??
  -They're just joking aroundㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought this was real.. My heart almost dropped to the ground..

-He looked excited to see Yoongi faintedㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why are you being so cruel to our Sejin Hyung!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-It's funny how he just walked pass Yoongi as if it was something that actually happens everydayㅋㅋ

-Sejin Hyung is my ideal type!!!

-What's happening? Was that a hidden camera prank or..?

-??? But why did Yoongi suddenly faint on the ground like that??
  -He's just acting upㅋㅋㅋ

-So cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The manager was too excitedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He somewhat smells like my man..
  -You mean Sejin hyung?
  -You mean Bang PD?

-Yoongi looks like a paper man..

-He even raised his thumbs up while dancingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My husband fainted on the groundㅠㅠㅠ

-Ah.. This surprised meㅋㅋㅋ I probably will never know that it was a joke if I didn't see the commentsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah.. I thought this was realㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

-Sejin Hyung is really funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can feel how excited he was just by looking at his thumbsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He fainted like a princess.. Such a cutieㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Look at the last gif.. Did he make that expression because the beverage was tasty, or because it tasted bad?

-Sejin oppaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Both Yoongi and Sejin manager are so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-(Lululala Sejin)

-As expected from Sejin hyungㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com