Klook.com

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

An NG scene that even the PD of the drama doesn't know about.gif

Pay attention to those two people in the middleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋ I bursted out laughingㅋㅋㅋ

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I shouldn't be laughing, though..

-I know I shouldn't be laughing but it's kinda funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. I hope that wasn't a real hammerㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Oh My Goodness.. Is that person okay??

-Hulㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I wonder if that person is okay right now..?

-That must be hurt so much..

-I bet that's not a real hammer..

-Hul.. What if it's a real hammer..? Hul..

-Hul..ㅋㅋㅋ Maybe that was done in purpose?? There's no way they would use a real hammer in that scene..

-Hul.. There's no way they would use a real hammer, right??

-Hul.. That looks so heavy..  That's not a real axe, right??

-Wait a minute..

-Styrofoamㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's not a real axe, right? No way..

-That person is okay.. Right..?

-Ah.. That must be hurt a lot..

-Huk..

-Aigo.. They must be using a fake axe for that scene, right..? It would hurt so much if that was a real axe..

-Dramas usually have their own properties to use, don't worry.. There's no way they would use a real axe or hammer for that right??

-Huk.. Is he okay??
trazy.com