Klook.com

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

The kid who ranks 1st in my school is so perfect..

Firstly, she's really good at studying.. She ranks 1st in my school. I used to be in the same class with her for two years, and I know that she really concentrates well in classes..

And also, she's really pretty.. She's so slim, she's 163cm tall and weighs 45kg.. We have to check our height and weight at school and I was the one who's in charge to write it down, I was so surprised when I first knew her actual height and weight.. She looks good in every clothes because she has a very nice body..

All of the teachers also find her pretty and when we first enroll to middle high school, a lot of kids came to our class just to see her.. She also gets a lot of confessions from seniors as well..

I used to be in the same class with her for two years, but I couldn't find any flawsㅋㅋㅋ

She also has a very good fashion senseㅠㅠㅠ She doesn't use social media much, but when she changes her profile picture, it becomes a hot topic in my school..ㅠㅠ

And she also comes from a rich family, she can do whatever she wants to do but she never shows it off or anything else like that.. She's so polite and the way she talks is so classy and elegantㅠㅠㅠㅠ

She doesn't use make up as well, she has a lot of make up but she doesn't use it when she goes to school.. There are a lot of kids who wear full make up to school, but she only uses.. cushion and lip tint..? And her eyebrows are super pretty, it looks as if it was a drawing..ㅋㅋㅋ I'm so jealous of her even over tiny things like this..

She uses contact lenses when she hangs out..
And she also has a boyfriend, he's really handsome..
The conclusion is.. I'm jealous of her..

(I'm Happy)

[+325][-4]

1. [+126][-30] The OP who's so jealous until she makes this kind of post.. She seems to be a very kind and pretty girl as well..

2. [+101][-2] It's normal to get jealous of herㅠㅠㅠㅠ She's literally a princess..

3. [+95][-4] I'm also so jealous of those kids who has it allㅋㅋㅋㅋI'm not that smart, my family is not rich, and my face is just so-so.. That's why I get jealous whenever I see perfect kids like your friend..

4. [+23][-0] I'm so jealous as well.. Especially the fact that she's good at studying is because of her own effort, she's amazing for that.. But everyone has their own stories and scars, even the perfect kids like her have their own stories and scars that no one knows, right..? For me, you seem like a nicer person than her and I would really love to be your friend~~
 
5. [+19][-0] Kids who get lots of love from people around them usually grow up into a very nice and kind person.. For her, she even has a rich family and is also good at studying, that's her own blessing~ 

6. [+16][-0] Me too.. I get jealous of flawless kids like that, and I feel like getting smaller whenever I see them.. It's kind of saddening..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+15][-0] You're also a very nice person, you only see the good sides of her..

8. [+9][-0] You remind me of that main character in a webtoon called 'Spirit Fingers'..

9. [+9][-0] Rather than thinking 'Whoa she has it all' 'She was born lucky', I think she also puts a lot of effort to gain everything she has right now.. OP, you're such a nice person.. But a lot of people will try to bring you down if you're too nice..ㅠㅠ

10. [+4][-0] I'm so jealous of your friend, OP.. I have nothing compared to her..


trazy.com