Klook.com

Friday, August 19, 2016

, , ,

Wonder Girls' Yeeun is mad because of this picture in Instagram

hatfelt: 'You're messing with me, aren't you going to edit the picture?'

She's leaving a comment because the uploader didn't edit the picture before uploading itㅋㅋ
He should've edited it first~~


-So cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-As expected from God-felt unnieㅠㅠ

-It has no filter and it's not edited yet but she already looks so pretty in that picture..

-Her comment is so realisticㅋㅋ

-Park Yeeunㅋㅋㅋ

-I just found out that celebrities look like that in unedited pictures.. I thought they were all so pale they don't even need to edit their pictures..

-You still look pretty in that pictureㅋㅋ

-Park Yeeunㅋㅋㅋ Cutieㅋㅋ

-Such a girl crushㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah, so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought something serious really happenedㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah.. The way she talksㅋㅋㅋ I thought she was my friend for a secondㅋㅋ

-That sounds like what my friends would sayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She's so cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-Hatfelt is pretty no matter what she does..

-Yeeun is exploding with her charmsㅋㅋ
trazy.com