Klook.com

Monday, August 22, 2016

,

The slogan made by a fanboy that makes Beast laughs in their concert today..

*starts laughing*

*it's so funny that he keeps on laughing*

'Hyungs, would you like to go to military service with me next year?'


-Are Beast's members going to military service next year?
  -The leader will turn 29 years old next year, he might serve next year but I don't really know..
  -Everyone except the youngest member is already 28 years old this year, it's already the time for them to go to military service..
  -They might go next year, but there's a possibility they will go 2 years again!
 
-This is so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
-Lee Gikwang's eye smile makes my heart skips a beat..
 
-Hul.. I saw that person on the concertㅋㅋ He was raising that fanboard proudly on the first day of the concert, I laughed so hard because of himㅋㅋ
 
-Ah, so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
-Ah..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Beast's fans are so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
-Look at Lee Gikwang's visual in the middle of that..
 
-It's so funnyㅋㅋㅋ But it's really unbelievable that they're already at the age to go to military service..
 
-The concert this time was so legendaryㅋㅋㅋ Even the fanboards are so legendaryㅋㅋㅋ
 
-He must be a really big fan of Beastㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
-It's a joke that only can be done by fanboysㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
-I laughed really hard when I saw this person raising his fanboard proudlyㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
-The way Lee Gikwang smiles is so pretty..
 
-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt's so sad..
 
-Hul.. Lee Gikwang is so freaking handsome..
 
-The person who brought that fanboard to the concert is actually my friendㅋㅋㅋ He's really excited and happy because he was noticed by the membersㅋㅋㅋ
  -Whoaㅋㅋㅋ May I know his age?
  -He's in the third year of senior high school!! (12th grader)ㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com