Klook.com

Monday, August 22, 2016

Is it true that it really hurts your pride to admit that these three dramas are actually fun to watch?

The Heirs

Boys over flowers

Cinderella and four knights


-Cinderella and Four Knights is really fun..

-I'm only watching The Heirs because of Youngdo..ㅠㅠ Youngdo<3

-I haven't watched all of themㅎㅎ

-Boys Over Flowers is so fun to watch, honestly..

-Cinderella and Four Knights is actually fineㅋㅋㅋ

-I couldn't recall how could I bear and watch Boys Over Flowers until the end.. 

-0720..

-I can't bear to watch The Heirs..

-Ah.. I found The Heirs is really interesting, thoughㅋㅋㅋ

-I agree!

-I'm watching Cinderella and Four Knights every week.. It's cringey but it's really funㅋㅋ

-I really like childish plots like that so I don't have a hard time watching themㅋㅋ I've watched The Heirs and Boys Over Flowers, those dramas are so fun to watch.. I will watch Cinderella and Four Knights later..

-Seems like Cinderella and Four Knights have a similar plot like the other two dramas..

-And also The Master's Sun..

-I'm watching Cinderella and Four Knights because of the cringey feeling they have in the plotㅋㅋ

-I watched Boys Over Flowers not because I liked it but because I found it funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ



trazy.com