Klook.com

Monday, August 22, 2016

, ,

My friend told me that I look like an Idol..

Who's him, anyway?
Friend: Did you debut as an Idol?
OP: You crazy b*tchㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

This is me

[+1,081][-96]

1. [+686][-26] I clicked the link because I thought you were just another attention seeker but I froze for awhile because you really do look like him..

2. [+368][-65] The last two pictures are yours?????? Are you his long-lost twin brother???????????

3. [+154][-19] Whoa.. You really do look like himㅋㅋ Those persons who said that you don't look like him must be his fansㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+127][-7] I was about to curse your for being an attention seeker but you really do look like him..

5. [+98][-223] Are you out of your minds?ㅋㅋ Dino is much more handsome than you, f*cker..

6. [+44][-5] I made a collage to compare both of their picturesㅋㅋㅋ Well, it's true that Seventeen is much more handsome than the OP but they do look similar..


7. [+81][-37] Seems like his fans will never agree that you look like him even if it means death for them.. You really do look like him no matter how much I look at both of your pictures, though..

8. [+74][-68] How should I put this into words.. IU and Shin Bongsun's feelings..?

9. [+67][-2] After looking at Chan's picture, and looking at your picture, you indeed do look like him. But when I only look at your picture without seeing Chan's picture before it, you don't remind me of him..

10. [+57][-73] Where?

trazy.com