Klook.com

Monday, July 25, 2016

, ,

The reactions of exo's members after touching D.O's belly fatㅋㅋㅋ

D.O: *touches his belly fat*

Then Xiumin comes to comfort and hug him


-So cuteㅠㅠ I hope he will keep it for the rest of his lifeㅠㅠ Our Kyungsooㅠㅠ

-He's so cute I think I'm going crazy..

-Poker-faced cutie..

-Why did Kim Junmyeon react like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Junmyeon-ah, do you like it that much until you had to jumpㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah.. I'm suffocating..

-The way Minseok hugs him really makes my heart flutter!!!!

-It will be a big trouble if he knows how my belly fat looks like..

-Who's the guy who looks like he was going to die from laughter in the first gif?
  -Exo's Leader, Kim Junmyeon.

-But he looks really skinny in other pictures.. Which one is the truth?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Yeah.. It does exist. I've seen it before..

-It's funny how Minseok tries to comfort himㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. He looks like someone who has an abs though..

-Kim Junmyeon's reactionㅋㅋㅋ

-Kyungsoo: Shut up. I'm going to kill all of you tonight.
trazy.com