Klook.com

Monday, July 25, 2016

, , , ,

The way Yoobin stares at Umji when she tells her impressions on being the nomination for the 1st place



-It's the expression I make when I see some cute babiesㅋㅋㅋ

-The real mommy smile~~

-She's the real girlcrushㅠㅠㅠ

-I really like itㅋㅋ Yubin never fails to make my heart flutterㅋㅋㅋ Look at her being a girlcrushㅋㅋ

-Just imagine how cute Umji actually isㅋㅋㅋ 

-Such a nice sight to see..

-A lot of female idols find Umji is really cuteㅋㅋ

-That's my expression whenever I see Umji.. Yewon-ahㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. A goddessㅋㅋㅋ They look like an aunt and her nephewㅋㅋ

-Yubin is 10 years older than Umji..

-Whoa.. She's so freaking sexy..

-They look so sweet..

-I wish I was Umji..

-She's really~~ pretty..

-It really looks like that she adores Umji so muchㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Umji looks like a babyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-It looks like that she finds Umji is really really cute until the point that she might go crazyㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com