Klook.com

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

, ,

Tzuyu got attacked with kisses as her birthday present

Tzuyu got attacked with kisses during the fansigning as her birthday presentㅋㅋㅋㅋ
She really got a lot of kisses since there are a lot of membersㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 Seems like Jungyeon is the one who planned thisㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Why am I so pleased to see this~?

Look at Nayeon peeking from the back. So cuteㅎㅎㅎㅎ

Why.. is my heart fluttering..?

It looks like she actually gets kisses like these everyday

Nayeon asking Tzuyu to kiss her but Tzuyu refusedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She said she's going to kiss her on her birthday

[+58][-8]

1. [+23][-1] Happy birthday to pretty Tzuyu

2. [+17][-2] I don't care about the kisses. Tzuyu is really really prettyㅡㅡ;

3. [+15][-1] Happy birTzuyuday<3

4. [+10][-0] Seems like it's one of Twice's tradition to do on their members' birthdaysㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+9][-1] Nayeon's expressions in the last gif is so cute

6. [+4][-0] How pretty is Tzuyu going to be in her 20s;; I personally really like her with dark hair.

7. [+4][-0] It's my opinion, but Tzuyu is one of the top class in Idol world.. How could her eyes, nose, and lips, match perfectly like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+4][-0] Happy birthday to Tzuyu, the Legend.. You're too gorgeous..

9. [+3][-0] She's the pretties celebrity I've ever met in real life. I still remember seeing her from close distanceㄷㄷ

10. [+3][-0] So freaking pretty..
trazy.com