Klook.com

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

The senior I like confessed to meㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Hello everyone, I'm that kid who once posted about talking to my senior last time, do you remember me?
Some of you might don't like the fact that I pop out here again, but I'm here!!!
I don't know what to write first, so let me just tell you the important thing!
Today, the senior I like confessed to meㅠㅠ I just finished an academy class and I got a text from him.

Senior: Hey, hey
Senior: Hm..
Senior: Hey, hye
Senior: It seems like I have done something wrong, it's because I don't know much about girls..
Senior: Did you feel bothered because I put my arms around you last time??
Senior: You looked so uncomfortable that time. If I made you feel bothered, I'm really sorry.
Senior: I'm sorry
Senior: Actually, I like you 
Senior: Are you perhaps still in a class?
Senior: Call me once it's over

I was so surprised so I called him right after I read that.
And he immidiately answered my phone!
He asked me where was I and told me to wait for him in front of my academy building because he wanted to take me home!!

And then we met, maybe he was also very shy that time. He talked less than he usually do, and we just walked without saying anything for a few minutes and suddenly we arrived..! I was going to go into my house but he asked me what do I think about him liking me.. I was sooo happy, it felt like i was just going to fly. But honestly, I'm not even pretty, and he never treated me in a special way.. and it felt like I'm just going to be an obstacle for him, so I rejected him^^.. There are a lot of pretty unnies in his year, so I'm sure he's just going to date one of them soon..^^ My one-sided love has ended tragicallyㅋㅋ I didn't even get to tell him that I like himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope things will go well between you and your crushes..^^ Don't end it tragically like I did..^^

Now I have to say bye to my Senpai.. Bye.. Senior..

+)What should I doㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Senior: I think I really like you so much

[+47][-15]

1. [+57][-0] Why is that a one-sided love when he already confessed to you.. Don't think of yourself as an obstacle to him and just accept him, okay?

2. [+12][-0] Hmm? If you like him then you should accept him. I thought you were crazy for him and now you're saying bye bye??

3. [+11][-0] What in the world are you expecting, then? Did you just post this because your heart was fluttering and you were so excited? Why did you do this when you didn't even accept his feelings? You ridiculous human, think of your senior's feelings as well..

4. [+9][-0] Why don't you have a little bit of confidence? Why do you think he will date another girl just because you're ugly? When he actually really likes you?

5. [+8][-0] Then why did you write this..

6. [+7][-0] It will be hard for you if you decided to reject him, and it will be harder for your senior. Just go out with him.

7. [+6][-0] Do you even know what you're doing..? You were so noisy about liking him, and you even put on a show but in the end.. you rejected himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You're so sly..

8. [+6][-0] You will regret it if you let him go, just hold on to him.

9. [+4][-0] You're so frustatingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You both like each other, do you see any problems here? Have some confidence.

10. [+4][-0] What do you mean by being an obstacle in his life?
trazy.com