Klook.com

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

, , ,

A male idol who worries his fans with his 2D figure

ㄷㄷㄷ
It's because his waist is so thin, it looks like a 2 Dimensional animation..

is Seventeen's Wonwoo!


-Hul..

-He looks like one of those card soldiers.. I'm getting goosebumps..

-Wonwoo is really handsome..

-Our bag of luckㅠㅠㅠㅠ Don't be sickㅠㅠ Eventhough he's getting better these days, I'm still worried.. He has chronic acute gastritis..

-Hul.. His waist...

-Are you sure he has all of his organs inside that..?

-Wonwoo-yaㅠㅠㅠㅠ Take my fatㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-??????!?!?! What in the world..

-I came because I knew this was going to be about my husband. Wonwoo-ya.. Gain some weight..

-Wonwoo-ya, don't be sickㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Our bag of luckㅠㅠㅠ

-Wonwoo-yaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Eat a lotㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-He must have lost some weight since he's sickㅠㅠㅠㅠ Aigo, I really feel sorry for him. What should I doㅠㅠㅠ I hope you don't get sick anymore, Wonwoo-yaㅠㅠ

-Our bag of luck, let's gain some weightㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. He's way thinner than I thought he would be.. He's really thin like a paper..

-Hul.. I thought Sehun was the thinnest person I have ever seen, but there's another thin person here..

-That looks like my friend.. He's 180cm and only weighs 51kg.. How much do you weigh, Wonwoo-ya?

-Hul..? He's really stick skinny.. Eat a lot, Wonwoo-yaㅠㅠ



trazy.com