Klook.com

Sunday, June 19, 2016

,

These Seo Kangjoon's past pictures are prove that he's a natural beauty



-Oppaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-My boyfriendㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-It's really amazing..

-So crazy.. He stays the same.. Amazing..

-He looks so pretty in that picture where he's holding a flowerㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Darlingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Marry me, Oppaㅠㅠ

-What the.. Why does he look good in his graduation picture.. What does he expect me to do..

-Whoa.. Is it possible for a person to look that sacred..

-What does it feel to be handsome since birth..

-He looks so handsome it's unbelievable.. How could he has that gaze when he was still a baby..

-He's really handsome..

-He's so handsome.. I'm getting goosebumps..

-He was born with it..

-What in the world.. How could nothing has changed at all..?

-He looks like an anime character.. I'm getting goosebumps..

-He's indeed handsome but look at his aura..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com