Klook.com

Sunday, June 19, 2016

,

All of Seventeen's member wore specs for their stage yesterdayㄷㄷ

It was for their stage on MBC's Thank You Festival yesterday.

Wonwoo, who's currently sick and can't take a part on Seventeen's activities, with specs.


-Ah.. They're too pretty..

-How could all of them are pretty without any exception..?

-Hul.. Dokyeom looks like my first love when he wears specs..

-They did that for Wonwoo.. I really like itㅠㅠ

-So handsome..

-Chan-nim, why are you so cute..? You make me want to kidnap you..

-Ah.. I think I'm going to stan them...

-Hul.. How could all of them look good with specs..?

-Myungho looks good with specs..ㅠㅠ

-Thank You concert, thank youㅠㅠ

-Moon Junhui looks like a professor...ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I might curse, you bratsㅠㅠㅠ

-I want to send all of them to Hogwartsㅠㅠㅠ

-Vernon is so handsome, I gasped when I saw his picture..

-Cutiesㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Everyone wore specs except Wonwoo todayㅠㅠㅠ

-Seungkwan is so cute..ㅠㅠ

-There were 12 Wonwoos yesterdayㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com