Klook.com

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

,

The leaked photos of this group's outfits was one of God's works

It was said that these outfits were supposed to be their outfits for 'Mansae', they were seen wearing this in Japan.
Fans made a big fuss of it because the hairstyles and the outfits were already leaked and posted online, so Pledis changed it in a cool manner.

And these are the outfits they wore during 'Mansae' Promotions



-It's a relief.. I started stanning Seventeen because of Wonwoo in this era..

-I was shocked when I saw those leaked photos, but Pledis decided to change it to those legendary outfits..

-It was really a God's work.. I was so scared and nervous when I heard it was leaked..

-Well.. It actually still looks fine if they wore those leaked outfits.. It doesn't matter, it's Seventeen!

-These cuties are getting prettier the more I look at themㅋㅋ

-Mansae's uniform is a God's work..

-Ah.. So prettyㅋㅋㅋ

-So, please let those coordies who made Mansae outfits back to work..

-Mansae's coordies.. Please come back..

-Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋ Pledis is so good at giving feedbacks..

-Please keep on leaking their outfits..ㅠㅠ

-I really thought it was already the end of our kids..

-It felt like the sky was falling down that time..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋBut what happened to 'Pretty U's coordies..
trazy.com