Klook.com

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

, ,

A female idol with Choppy Bangs

Sonamoo's New Sun


Last Saturday was her birthday
You can see it clearly because she doesn't wear cap here


Short-cut and Choppy Bangsㅠㅠ

She looks small because she was sitting in that picture and her face is really small
But she's actually 174cm..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ



-I really like the way she dresses up.. She's so pretty..

-Go Ara..!!

-Hul.. She's so pretty...

-Hul.. She looks pretty with it.. So cute!

-She looks pretty with short-cut..

-She looks like a mixture of Go Ara and Dasom in the 2nd and 3rd picture..

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋAh, so that is what you call Choppy Bangs.. If I cut my bangs like that it will be Chucky Bangs..

-Hul.. She's really really pretty..

-New Sun-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love you

-She looks like Sulli..

-I really like New Sun so much.. She's so cute..

-Hul.. Girlcrush..

-She looks like a mixture of Sulli and Go Ara in the 2nd and 3rd picture..

-Hul.. Why is she that pretty..?
trazy.com