Klook.com

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

, , ,

No one knows what's her role in Mamamoo (because she's good at everything)

Maknae of the group. 27 July 1995.


-But I really don't know what's her role in her group since she's good at everything.. Rap, dance, vocal, she's really good at everything..

-It's because she's good at everythingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-She's in role of the vocal, and sub-rapper. But she's also good at dancing and variety shows, not to mention she also produces songs..

-I don't know what the OP is doing:)

-??????? Isn't Hwasa good at everything??? She's so charming..

-She raps and sings..

-She doesn't lack in anythingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ She was born to be a celebrityㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Visuals, body, rap, charms, impressions, love from fans.. She doesn't lack in anything.

-? I personally think her vocal color is the best in Mamamoo..

-She's in charge of being my wife.

-She's literally good at everything so it's hard to tell her role..

-She's my ultimate girl crush... I couldn't see anyone but Hwasa when I first saw Mamamoo..

-? The talented one

-..? She's in charge of being the charming one..

-My woman who's good at singing, dancing, and rapping.. You should listen to her voice..

-Hwasa is my bias

-Hwasa is perfect..
trazy.com