Klook.com

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

, , ,

OMG's Yooa wearing Sulli's clothes

The one Yooa wore on Inkigayo is actually Sulli's clothes. (Oh My Girl's Coordi = Sulli's Coordi)

The coordi posted this on Instagram.
"Thank you for lending your clothes, Jinri-ya!"

When Sulli wears it

When Yooa wears it

Both are very pretty.. The clothes is pretty as well..


-Ah.. Both are really lovely..

-So, Oh My Girl and Sulli share the same coordi.. They both look very lovely!

-It looks like Rapunzel's clothesㅠㅠ

-It's not the type of clothes that I like.. But since the ones who wear it are pretty, it looks pretty!

-I envy those two who still can manage to look good in that onepiece..

-Hul.. It's really Sulli's clothes.. My heart is fluttering..

-Their height difference is around 10cm, but Yooa is the same size as Sulli? So fascinating..
  -Seems like Yooa wore a 10cm-high-heel that time, and Sulli wore sandalsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They are so cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-That onepiece looks really good on her..

-Ah.. Yoo Siah is too lovely..

-Hul.. Both are fairies..

-They somewhat look like each other..

-Where can I buy this..ㅠㅠ It's so prettyㅠㅠ

-She looks like a princessㅠㅠ
trazy.com