Klook.com

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

, ,

Im Hyunsik's eye smile

For some people, BTOB is all about Yook Sungjae or Seo Eunkwang
Am I the only one who finds Im Hyunsik is very charming?
His eye smile is driving me crazy..


One time, I was falling head over heels for his eye smile..
So I started to look up his picture on searching engine, butㅋㅋㅋㅋ


They said they were trying to copy Hyunsik's eye smileㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Seriously, what kind of group is BTOBㅋㅋㅋ

Hmm.. I don't know how to end this post..
BTOB, fighting..
BTOB is such a likeable group..
BTOB-VIXX fighting♡

+)Why am I on the talk of the dayㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Melodies, thank you..
Actually, I found anotherㅋㅋㅋ
 Seo Eunkwangㅋㅋㅋ

[+281][-15]

1. [+84][-2] I'm a non-fan but I saved this pictureㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Their characters can't be compared to anyoneㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+73][-2] It seems like Hyunsik is being mentioned everywhere now.. I feel happy for him..


3. [+63][-0] I really like his style.. It's so unique.. Especially the way he takes picturesㅠㅠ

4. [+29][-0] All of BTOB members are very charming and prettyㅎㅎㅎㅎ Please love our Hyunsik a lot~~~ But for me.. Eunkwang is the love..

5. [+28][-1] BTOB is a bunch of funny kidsㅋㅋㅋㅋ Melodies, please share something like thisㅋㅋ I don't know where did I see this, it's just in my gallery..

6. [+25][-0] Im Hyunsik is the best when he's singing.. Listen to his cover of other singers' songs, you will fall for him even more..

7. [+23][-0] Im Hyunsik's voice is very sexy.. When he sings, when he screams.. Especially when he sings 'To Forget (잊혀진다는거)' on A Song For You..

8. [+22][-0] Crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yook Sungjaeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+20][-25] Ha. Ha. Ha. I thought you were talking about this Im Hyunsikㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+16][-0] I first saw him on We Got Married, I thought he was just a producer/composer.. He's totally my type, and it turns out he's actually a member of BTOBㅋㅋㅋ He's so f*cking handsome..

trazy.com