Klook.com

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

, , , ,

Try to find the hidden logos this fansite hide in the pictures

Seventeen Joshua and Jeonghan's fansite, 'Move of God' 
Thank you for always working hard, fansite-nim!


-She put them in unexpected placesㅋㅋ

-I can't find them in some picturesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I found them all!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't even find one..

-Please tell me where's the logo in that picture of Jeonghan wearing red shirtㅠㅠㅠ
  -It's on his ring!

-I only found one...ㅋㅋㅋ

-I remember Move of God was one of fansite who has a big logo.. Since when did they change their logoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-You're all just pretending as if you found it, right?!.. It's impossible to find them...

-Is it normal if I can't find the logo except in the first picture..?

-So fascinatingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I want to find themㅠㅠ

-Please give me some hintㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't see any logos.. Are there any logos, though?

-It's really hard to find themㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't even know their logo.. How am I supposed to find them?

-I found them all.. I love you, Move of God!

-Whoa.. So amazingㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com