Klook.com

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

, ,

A rookie group that everyone thought have officially debuted

is NCT
They haven't officially debuted yet. NCT-U is just a sub-unit that is released first before the official debut. 
That's why NCT comes up with 'Topic' not 'Singer' if you look up their name in searching engine. 


-Hul..
 -That's why NCT is labeled as 'Topic' while NCT-U is labeled as 'Singer'..

-They haven't officially debuted yet?

-Pardon? Hul..

-Hul.. I didn't know this..

-I knew this..

-Hul.. I even fought with my friends over NCT and NCT-U..

-It's so fascinating.. I hope they will officially debut soon!

-Let's debut..

-Ah, that's why they are called NCT-U..

-Please debut them soon.. My wallet is ready..

-I'm a fan but this is my first time hearing that NCT is labeled as 'Topic'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-There are some members who are currently waiting for their official debut, Youngho-ya, let's debut!

-How many members are there in NCT-U?
  -There's a song that was sung by 5 members, and the other song was sung by 3 members. There are 6 members who are already revealed by now.

-I really don't know what kind of group is NCT..

-I'm looking forward to NCTㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Then how many members are going to debut in NCT?
  -No one knows.. Only SM does..
  -It hasn't been decided yet!


trazy.com