Klook.com

Thursday, May 5, 2016

,

This group's popularity in overseas is really amazing...

I was really startled when I saw Hangul (Korean Characters) on iTunesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
It's not even in Pop Chart which Kpop Idols really often ranked in.. but it's ranked in the main chartㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I really didn't realize that BTS has such popularity, they even ranked in the same chart as Beyonce, Drake, Prince, etc...
Their popularity is amazing..


-Our boys' popularity no joke... Superstar Boy Scoutsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Our babiesㅠㅠㅠㅠ You did well.. You did wellㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. amazing..

-I'm so surprised... this is not even the asia chart but it's the main chart..? Cool....

-I'm really proud of themㅎㅎ

-You guys are the bestㅋㅋㅋ

-Even their non-title songs are also ranked in the main chart...

-Their popularity in Korea is also amazing!

-Whoa main chartㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ

-As expected from Bangtan..
trazy.com