Klook.com

Thursday, May 5, 2016

, ,

I ordered a food online and the one who delivered it is my classmateㅋㅋㅋㅋ

So f*cking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I have removed all of my make up, tied up my bangs, and wore glasses.. I seriously looked like a trash.. The food I ordered online has come so I came out.. and it turned out that the one who delivered it was a boy in my class at school... For a second we were both so surprised we couldn't even talk.. But then he finally came back to his sense and said.. '14,000W'... And I just said 'Oh..Oh'.. , paid it and closed the door. I spaced out around 10 minutes after that. We're a classmate this year and I never talked to him before at school...

And then a message came~~~~~~^^ I have to greet him tomorrow at school f*ck~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^^^ Bravo, My life~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Eat well)

[+527][-11]

1. [+261][-4] It really makes my heart flutter how he texted you 'Eat well' after that..

2. [+171][-4] Both are very cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt's cute how the OP told us the story and it's also cute how that boy texted the OP to eat wellㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+133][-1] F*ck he texted just to tell OP to eat well.........

4. [+49][-0] Seems like the OP doesn't look really different when not wearing make up.. judging by how the boy still able to recognize herㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's kind of heart-fluttering...

5. [+29][-1] I experienced the same thing yesterdayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I just pretended not to know him but I actually was very taken a back I even dropped my money, it was a messㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+24][-0] Crazy.... It's really heart-fluttering

7. [+20][-0] If it was me.. I would have fallen for him...

8. [+17][-0] I hope things will turn out well for you two...(???)

9. [+11][-0] Date! Date!

10. [+11][-1] It's not even a big thing.. What's so heart-fluttering from that boy telling her to eat wellㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com