Klook.com

Thursday, May 5, 2016

, ,

Look at the way he criesㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Is he crying or is he laughingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He really cried hard yesterdayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He also sang their song while cryingㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He really likes SHINee, I think he was the kid who applaused excitingly behind SHINee a while ago..
+I'm sorry, he's really funny so I got you guys another gifㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




[+57][-2]

1. [+53][-1] ㅠㅠ Seventeen, congrats on your first win❤️
(Left: The kid who wrote the song / Right: The kid who made the choreography) 

2. [+42][-0] He was applausing just fine then he got sad again

3. [+25][-0] Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seventeen's fans, I'm sorry but he's really funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ Of course I don't mean it in a bad way!! Cute...K...Kawaii..

4. [+13][-0] I'm sorry but this is the side that I really wanted to see!! Our kids are really pure..

5. [+13][-0] I'm a ㅂㅂ(initial: BB) fan, so when they didn't win I felt a little bit.. disappointed? But I really felt happy when Seventeen won.. (Why am I the one who's feeling proud..?) Congratulations, Carats.. It's Carats... right?

6. [+12][-0] Mr. Kwonㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ




7. [+10][-0] Sunyoungㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+8][-0] He looks like a hamster..... so f*cking cute...

9. [+7][-0] Is he....Ho..Shi?

10. [+4][-0] Before: Applausing Machine. After: Crying Machine.
 

trazy.com