Klook.com

Sunday, May 1, 2016

, ,

There's something between GD and Taeyeon

Or am I just exaggerating things.. 

[+90][-35]

1. [+52][-5] I got it, GD's girlfriend is me.

2. [+49][-8] Taeyeon uploaded that dog-filtered photo yesterday, it's been a while since GD uploaded it;; and they don't even match each other's ideal types.. 

3. [+47][-56] ㄴㄴ Taeyeon is still dating Baekhyunㅋㅋㅋㅋ The articles are saying that they have broken up, but actually they haven't~~ㅎㅎ

4. [+19][-1] Those kind of filters are all over the snapchat.. If using the same filter means dating, then I've been dating him for quite a long time.

5. [+18][-2] CL also uploaded the same thing, then is he dating CL as well? I just came here to see GD's pictures..

6. [+6][-0] If you're using that as proofs then how many girls have GD dated?ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+6][-0] I thought GD had something going on with me...

8. [+5][-0] ????

9. [+3][-0] Whatever

10. [+2][-0] They don't even look that close
trazy.com