Klook.com

Sunday, May 1, 2016

,

The reason why Jung Joonyoung is skinny

Is there any capsule that makes you feel full just by eating it? I'm really lazy to eat... That capsules that makes you feel full yet has nutritions. #capsule

He's
Too
Lazy
To eat..?
Is that even possible

[+376][-6]

1. [+84][-1] I once saw Jung Joonyoung right in front of my eyes and he's really skinny.. He looks skinny even on the screen (people appears chubbier on TV) but if you see him in real life he's just bones wrapped with flesh, but he's still handsome.

2. [+55][-1] ?

3. [+39][-1] He's too lazy to eat? Then he doesn't feel the pleasure of eating?

4. [+15][-0] He seems not to be obsessed with eating.. But the fascinating thing is he's good at cookingㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+12][-1] There's a reason why kids like him are skinny, it's because they don't eat if they're not hungryㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+10][-1] He's thinking the same thing as me.. I really need capsules like thatㅠㅠ I'm too lazy to eat and I really hate the smell of foods.

7. [+10][-1] I live to eatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋf*ck

8. [+7][-0] I wish for food that doesn't make you gain weight...

9. [+6][-1] But these days he has gotten a little bit chubbier.

10. [+5][-0] But I think it would be really comfortable if that kind of capsules do exist..
trazy.com