Klook.com

Saturday, May 7, 2016

,

The group that punishes their own members

is Seventeen..

Q: There are a lot of groups that use punishment to discipline their own members..
A. (Seungkwan) We have a punishment called 'Slap the Butt'. We slap the butt of the person who does mistakes. 
(Woozi) Because they slap our butts, it doesn't really hurt. But it's really humiliating and it makes you feel bad.. Haha
(Seungkwan) I refrain myself from doing mistakes because I don't want my butt to get slapped. I really hate 'Butt Shot'

Q: Is there any members who get 'Butt Shot' punishment oftenly?
A. (Hoshi) It's the members of the performance team. Because we're the one who makes and edit the choreography, we repeat it too much and often get confused because of it. 
(Woozi) The members who got 'Butt Shot' punishment a lot are Seungkwan and Dokyeom.
(Dokyeom) I'm confident in getting 'Butt Shot'ed because I have wide hips. Hihi.

......?!?!????


-ButtㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋShotㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSo cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThey will get 'Butt Shot'ed if they don't do the choreography properly

-Such a fresh punishment they haveㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSeungkwan-ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋDokyeom-ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's so fascinating..

-Guysㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ큐ㅠㅠㅠ

-What in the worldㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI'm confident (smiles)

-ㅋㅋㅋSeventeen somewhat feels like my own friendsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com