Klook.com

Sunday, May 22, 2016

, , ,

Rookie idol who applies shukuchi in their choreography

In Pretty U's choreography, there's a part where Dokyeom swiftly slides from side to side.


This resulted a lot of arguments between the fans..
They are arguing whether Dokyeom actually uses something to slide, like chair with wheels or etc.
And finally!! the truth has been revealed!

This is what actually happens behind the sofa



And later, Dokyeom gained a new nickname..
Dokyeom + Drift = Doriftㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

(more gifs in the link)

-I was sure he uses something to slide behind the sofa..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The truth has shocked the hell out of me..

-Lee Seokminㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Such a cutieㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought there was something behind that sofaㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. Kyeomie's thighs..

-I always thought he uses a skateboard in that part.......

-His legs are so freaking longㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I really like that part!ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-For me, I thought there are members behind that sofa to help him slide like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Doriftㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-He looks like a friend of mine..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Imagine how long his legs are!

-Dokyeomie is such a cutie
 
trazy.com