Klook.com

Sunday, May 22, 2016

, , ,

A shocking truth behind Oh My Girl's coordi

Oh My Girl's coordi has received a lot of love and compliments from fans and also netizens.

This coordi was the one who made B1A4 wore these..




The more shocking part is.. my friend told me that she also made Seo Inguk wore this..

It looks like she's not good at styling male idols..

Oh My Girl will have their comeback on 26th!
Please give them a lot of attention


-Just please keep your hands off from our kids..

-Please just stick to female idols..

-Whoa.. The difference..

-What sin did those male idols commit.. 

-??????????????????

-Pardon..?

-What in the world..

-Did you just know this now..ㅠㅠ

-I know this but this never fail to shock meㅠㅠㅠ

-I reached my nirvanaㅎㅎㅎ

-Is that the outfit that made Seo Inguk too embarassed, he couldn't even go to the toiletㅋㅋㅋ

-Shockingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Are these styled by the same person..???

-Hotpink..
trazy.com