Klook.com

Monday, May 30, 2016

, ,

I'm sure D.O was born just a few minutes ago

??!?!?!??!?
(bewildered)

I'm the only one who ages instead of him.. He's just a baby who still smells like a powdered milkㄷㄷ


-Do Kyungsoo~~ Cutie~~

-He was born just 112 seconds agoㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Aigoㅋㅋㅋㅋ How could he still looks the sameㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-And he still hasn't realized that he's a cute human beingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Take a look at a mirror, Kyungsoo-yaㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm really sure he was born just a few minutes ago..

-He looks like an innocent baby when he smiles, but when he puts on his poker face...

-Ah what should I doㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Aren't you being too lovelyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Kyungsoo is a babyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He's only 25 months oldㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-He was born a while ago!!!

-Whoa.. So amazing.. How could he hasn't changed a bit...

-He looks exactly like when he's young..

-Is he 3 years old?

-? Am I the only one who ages
trazy.com