Klook.com

Monday, May 30, 2016

, , ,

Another idol who resembles Jack Frost

is Monsta X's Minhyuk.

He always dyed his hair blonde after his debut, but this time, for the 'All In' promotion, he dyed his hair white.

Minhyuk

Jack Frost

I don't know which one is Jack Frost and which one is Minhyuk...

Please listen to Monsta X's new song 'All In' a lot!

(more pics and gifs in the link)

-Hulㅠㅠ He really looks like Jack Frostㅠㅠ

-Jack is so handsome.. My first loveㅎㅎ

-Whoa.. He's so handsome..

-I personally think Taeyong also looks like Jack Frost..

-Our Minhyukie is really pretty<3<3<3

-I always admire him whenever I see himㅠㅠ

-Minhyuk is a fairyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I've always thought the same thing! But I didn't know that guy name is Jack Frost.. So I went around and told my friends that Minhyuk looks like Elsa's boyfriendㅋㅋ

-I thought the OP was going to mention Kim Jaejoong but now that I've seen it, Minhyuk really looks like Jack Frost as well..

-Not really.. He's handsome, though.

-I'm worried that his scalp might be damaged but this hair color really looks good on himㅠㅠ

-They really look alike..

-He looks like a fairyㅋㅋ



trazy.com