Klook.com

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

,

How Park Bogum accepts an attack from his old friend

One of Park Bogum's old friend mentioned him something like this 'You've changed a lot now that you've debuted and became popular. You're starting to pretend like you dont know me', so this is his reply:

Who said I'm pretending not to know you. I know you~ It's been a long time since we met after our graduation! Have you been well all this time? But, we usually don't contact each other, right;; 


-ㅋㅋㅋ Did he really tweet that??

-But Park Bogum is really nice.. I would have just replied 'Do I know you?' 'We weren't a close friends back then so why are you pretending to be my friend?' if I was him. But he replied in a nice manner, I like it..

-Savageㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can feel his brightness just by reading that tweetㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I like the way he repliesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Is that Roy Kim??
 -No it's not that Roy Kim, it's just an average netizen who attended the same school with Bogum

-Park Bogumㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's a situation where he should be feeling really annoyed and upsetㅋㅋ But he inserted an emoticonㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So freaking coolㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That emoticon is on pointㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Amazingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com