Klook.com

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

,

Have you heard that you look like anyone or anything?

Have somebody told you that you look like anyone or anything? I don't have a double eyelids but some times I look like I have themㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ A lot of people told me I look like Oh My Girl's Hyojung when I have my double eyelids. And recently, some people told me that I look like DSP's Yoon Chaekyung!
(That is the picture that my friend showed me when she told me I look like Hyojung)

[+81][-19]

1. [+73][-3] I've heard people telling me I look like that barnacle in 'Frozen'......Its not even a human..

2. [+63][-1] Planktonㅎ For your information, I have a pair of fine eyes.

3. [+38][-0] Seo Jangmi

4. [+34][-0] This person;;


5. [+22][-0] It's a little bit wrong to say it myself.. But I've heard a lot of people telling me I look like Kim Yuna..

6. [+17][-0] I've heard people telling me I look like my mom~ㅋ

7. [+16][-0] Jun Jihyun? Hheheheheheheheheh I'm sorry I lied.

8. [+11][-4] I've heard a lot of people telling me I look like Sulli. This is me

9. [+11][-0] I'm a woman



10. [+10][-1] Bobbyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ For your information, not Barbie (Koreans pronounce Bobby and Barbie the same way), but rapper Bobbyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm a girl, tho..
trazy.com