Klook.com

Friday, May 6, 2016

, ,

F*ck why is V good at acting..

What was that.. Hwanyangyeonhwa prologue? I got goosebumps when I saw his acting in the beginning of that...

[+198][-81]

1. [+56][-14] He's handsome.. even good at acting

2. [+50][-8] I also got goosebumps when I saw that video..

3. [+44][-3] I'm an Exo-L but I always feel like I'm watching a movie whenever I watch their MVs.

4. [+20][-3] He's so f*cking good at acting..

5. [+17][-3] What does he expect me to do when he's handsome and even good at actingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+15][-3] I agree.. that trembling hands and his voice tone...

7. [+6][-3] Taetae is so f*cking handsomeㅜㅜ

8. [+6][-0] His hands are really big..

9. [+2][-0] I'm waiting for the day he will shoot a drama..

10. [+7][-3] My thoughts exactlyㅠㅠ He will gain a lot of female fans if he shoots a movie like this..
trazy.com