Klook.com

Friday, May 6, 2016

, ,

An idol who walked off the stage because of a fan

is Got7's Yugyeom

That fan used a wheelchair so she couldn't go up the stage to get his sign, that's why he came down and gave her his sign;; He's really down to earth and friendly..

[+55][-2]

1. [+17][-0] I'm a muggle and I've always thought he can't sing.. but he actually has a good voice color and good at singing, he also has good impressions.

2. [+17][-0] All of Got7's members are very nice..

3. [+15][-0] I'm a non-fan, but that kind of manner seriously makes my heart flutterㅠㅠ He's really kindㅠㅠ<3

4. [+12][-0] JYP really looks for kids with good manners.. Even there are some kids who are lacking, there's no kid with bad manner there...

5. [+8][-0] The first I saw him, I thought he was a cold and tough guy.. But he's actually very cute and.. he looks like a fool (not in a bad way), cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+8][-0] These kids really love their fans.. I saw them on V-app, calling Agasae~Agasae~ It's very nice to see..

7. [+7][-0] Everyone came down for her as well! AngelGot7ㅠㅠ

8. [+6][-0] Got7 has 'Kind' written all over their faces

9. [+5][-0] This was taken on their fansign during their debut days.. Mark ran because the lightning almost fell on the fans.


10. [+1][-0] How can I not fall in love with themㅜㅜ
trazy.com