Klook.com

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

, , ,

seriously, do you think Choi Yoojung is pretty?

Her proportions are so-so, her skills are also average.
During YumYum, she couldn't even sing the song properly and only made good expressions.
Why are there so much of people praising her?
If she wasn't picked as the center during Pick Me, she wouldn't have made it to top 35. 

[+206][-138]

1. [+90][-15] She's not pretty, but cute.

2. [+74][-73] My mom watched the show too and she said Choi Yoojung acts cute too much.

3. [+68][-18] Rather than pretty.. she's charming. I don't really watch the show so I don't know what YumYum isㅠㅠ But even to me who don't watch the show, I find her charming and has her own color.

4. [+0][-0] She's like the idol version of Park Jisung?

5. [+2][-1] She's cuteㅋㅋ Being a center really does a miracle for her, thoughㅋㅋ 

6. [+2][-0] Do you even watch the show? I agree that she's not pretty, but average skills?

7. [+2][-0] She doesn't know the fact that she's pretty and cute. And also these days high-school students are too pretty, so when I first saw her I was like 'Why do you want to be a celebrity..' but after seeing her dance I know why.

8. [+1][-0] It's the type of face that men likes. It's friendly and easy to get close with.. that kind of feeling?

9. [+0][-0] She looks like Woohyun

10. [+3][-1] She looks cute when she does nothing. But I think she's always thinking how to look cute everytime.. The way she speaks is so slowㅠㅠ It feels like she's just doing it for the show
trazy.com