Klook.com

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

, ,

The importance of hairstyle ft Ten

This is the hairstyle when I first saw him.. I will never forget this shocking hairstyle.
I looked up his name and turns out this is not his usual hairstyle.

What are you trying to make this pretty kid into, SM..ㅠ(angry)

[+170][-18]

1. [+45][-5] He's from Thailand?ㅜㅜㅜㅜ He can be one of the group visual, f*cking handsome.

2. [+40][-5] He looks handsome if he puts his bangs down.

3. [+35][-6] I like this hairstyle.. What should I say.. He just looks coolㅜㅜㅜㅜ I don't really like it when men puts his bangs down, but he looks handsome..

4. [+0][-0] For someone with that face, hairstyle is just a decoration.

5. [+0][-0] The real flower boys don't need hairstyles, they still look good even if you shave their hair off.

6. [+0][-0] He's so f*cking handsome in the MV. Thank you for posting about NCTㅜㅜㅜㅜ

7. [+0][-0] How can SM find him in the middle of millions Thailand people.. Amazing. He looks like a gangster if he doesn't have bangs.

8. [+1][-0] I've been to Thailand for countless times but I've never seen handsome guys like him..

9. [+0][-0] He looks like an average pretty idols if he puts his bangs down, so I wouldn't bother to look his name up. But if he puts his bangs up like that, he looks different and unique.

10. [+0][-1] Their coordi is old-fashioned

trazy.com