Klook.com

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

,

beauty youtuber's brother's sacrification (+male idol makeups compilation)

Original: Beauty youtuber's Ssinnim's brother who looks good with every type of makeup
The recent one was TOP's makeup..ㄷㄷㄷㄷ

Nailed Suho's makeup...ㄷㄷㄷ



Even perfect cross-dressing..


-He looks like Suho, that's why he nailed that Suho makeup..

-I really think he looks like TOP..

-So handsomeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-In my opinion, Suho's make up is the best.

Before:
 

After: 


-I watched the video and he really looks pretty..

-They did different make ups on each side of his face, but he still looks good with itㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's really prettyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I watched this video again yesterdayㅋㅋㅋㅋ doesn't he look like afterschool's Lizzy?

-What in the world.. I thought it just a rumour but he really looks pretty.


Kai

Baekhyun

Jimin

GDragon

Taemin

+She also did EXO Xiumin+Suho, Winner's Mino, BTS V+Jungkook, VIXX Leo+N, BlockB P.O+Zico, etc.

-I like Ssinnim!

-She really good at copying those idols' charateristic
-Her version of Baekhyun is legendary
-Whoa, Ssinnim is really good at makeup ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
-She did V's makeup, why haven't I seen itㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 
-She's really amazing.. 
trazy.com