Klook.com

Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Every people have different answers when asked about DAY6's No. 1 song

 

Predicted to rank 4th on Melon's 2024 Yearly Chart

"A youthful song that fits perfectly in any occasion like baseball stadiums, weddings, festivals, etc"

Time of Our Life

DAY6's Most Liked Song on Melon (around 350,000 hearts)

“No matter what, you can’t leave out their first song that climbed back up to the music charts”

You Were Beautiful

Not necessarily your favorite song ❌

But when someone asks “What’s DAY6’s representative song?”

The first song that would come to mind ✅

-It's definitely Time of Our Life (I'm a non-fan)

-No matter what, it's You Were Beautiful

-I'm a non-fan and I think it's You Were Beautiful

-It's tough... Time of Our Life is more famous. But You Were Beautiful is their foundation.

-I first discovered DAY6 from Time of Our Life

-Isn't it You Were Beautiful? This is the first I've heard of Time of Our Life.

-It's Happy...

-This is a really tough one. I think it's You Were Beautiful??

-Time of Our Life!! I personally think it's represents DAY6's identity.

-I personally think it's Congratulations. But if I have to pick from the list, it's You Were Beautiful.

-Definitely Time of Our Life.

-It probably depends on whether you discovered DAY6 through songs like Time of Our Life or their earlier releases like You Were Beautifulㅋㅋ Back in the day, they had more songs with vibes like You Were Beautiful than upbeat onesㅋㅋ

-Popularity-wise, it's definitely Time of Our Life. That song helped them reach a much wider...? audience. 

trazy.com