Klook.com

Wednesday, October 9, 2024

,

Karina's solo track from Aespa's concert 'UP (KARINA Solo)' enters Melon TOP 100 at #28

 

theqoo

-Kyaa, Jimin-ah you're so cool.

-It was 2nd on Hot 100, really well doneㅋㅋㅋㅋ The song's really great.

-It would've been so f*cking cool if they released an MV for itㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm looking forward to her next solo.

-That's higher than Aespa's entry in the music chart.

-Jimin-ah, congratulations💙🆙🆙🆙

-The song is really good.

-Whoa, I didn't know it was already released. I gotta go listen to it.

-Let's get it even higher. I love the song.

-Hul... I'm not a MY but I watch every single stage of this songㅋㅋ I should give it a listen.

-I'm not a fan, but Karina-ssi, I love you.

-Is this an official track? Now I can listen to it without the crowd noiseㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Let's go for 1st.

-Please perform this on music shows too.

-Whoa... It seems like everyone has been waiting for this to be released.

trazy.com