Klook.com

Sunday, September 22, 2024

The audience shot from IU's concert today as the first female solo artist to perform at Sangam Stadium

 



Over 100,000 attendees across two days

theqoo 

-Honestly, this is legendary

-Is it bigger than Jamsil Stadium??

-Wow, bringing in this many people alone... That's really impressive

-I'm going to her concert todayㅎㅎ

-It was so amazing. I'm going to her concert again today.

-I was really amazed when I saw the LED screen in the video. It's crazyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-A truly legendary singer.

-Is it not raining in Seoul?

-What song is IU playing the guitar for in the video????

-She's a living legend.

-I feel like even sitting in the back, feeling the vibes would be great enough already.

-She’s really the queenㅠㅠ

-I was so happy todayㅋㅋ💜

-She's truly the best.

-It was so fun; I'm looking forward to tomorrow♡

-So coolㅠㅠ💜💜💜

-The video below looks like a movie; I really hope they post that part officiallyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I can't believe I was thereㅠㅠㅠ

-GOAT

trazy.com