Klook.com

Sunday, September 22, 2024

Aespa's new album logo has too much iron

 

theqoo

-Oh Gosh... The metallic taste is absolutely on point.

-I freaking love the logo. The title is insaneㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh Gosh... The metallic taste.

-If I can barely read the word = It's freaking pretty

-Whoa... The logo looks fascinating.

-Is that the shape of a rifle?

-The design... Seriously, though. They must be geniuses.

-This is what I'm talking about.

-It's a gun.

-Isn't that a key?

-It looks like a disassembled gun.

-Wow... My iron levels are being taken care of by Aespa. Aespa's metallic taste is truly the best.

-Whoa... I'm looking forward to this.

-Is that a gun??

-The metallic taste has become sweet now.

-I'm looking forward to their metallic tasteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What does that say?

trazy.com