Klook.com

Sunday, September 22, 2024

Hwasa's 'butt dance' in another verse

 

theqoo

-I personally find this dance questionable, but since it's going viral now, it might be good for her as the singer...

-I like that she looks very happy

-No matter how I look at this dance, it looks weird...

-Forget about the dance... Now that her hair styled that way, how does her head shape looks so beautiful?ㅋㅋㅋ She looks like a chestnut. A cute chestnut.

-They all look like they're enjoying themselvesㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-From some point on, this song sounded like Gangnam Style to me... I can't think of anything else, not even the dance distracts me from that thought.

-I like it~

-It looks so fun and they all look like they're having fun. It looks fine to me, though?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It looks good because Hwasa seems to be enjoying it. I like it.

-They all look super excitedㅎㅎㅎㅎ

-This dance makes them look like they're pulling out a wedgieㅋㅋ

-Not exactly my taste, but Hwasa looks happy now that she's doing what she wants.

trazy.com