Klook.com

Tuesday, September 24, 2024

, , ,

SNSD Hyoyeon 'Retro Romance' Challenge with Sunny

 

Lee Soonkyu !!!! Soonkyu-ya!!!!!!!

theqoo

-Sunny, it's been so longㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ She still looks so pretty as she always does.

-I'm crying... Lee Soonkyu, why are you so pretty?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love you, Kim Hyoyeonㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa... It's been so long since the last time I saw Sunny's face and yet she still looks the sameㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Small head, big eyes.

-Crazy.... Sunny got even prettier!!!))?

-Sunny-yaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Did Sunny finally come back to Korea?ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

-Hul, Sunny. It's really been awhileㅠㅠㅠ

-Sunnyㅠㅠㅠㅠ I missed you so much. Oh my goodness, you look so pretty... Our Gyu-ya. Our Soshi💖

-Soonkyu-ya!!! Lee Soonkyu!!!!! I missed you!!!!

-Hul, our Soonkyu!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Did she go somewhere far? What's with these comments?
ㄴYeah, she went to America.

-It's really nice to see her again.

-Sunnyㅠㅜㅜ I missed youㅜㅜㅜㅜ

trazy.com