Klook.com

Tuesday, September 24, 2024

GFRIEND to reunite after 4 years for their 10th debut anniversary ... Set to return in January next year

 

by Journalist Jung Jiwon

https://m.joynews24.com/v/1765356

According to multiple sources in the industry on the 24th, GFRIEND is currently preparing for a new project with the goal of releasing it in January 2025. GFRIEND is reported to be preparing a meaningful gift for fans in January 2025, which marks their 10th debut anniversary.

This project will be handled by Source Music, the company that accompanied the beginning and grew along with GFRIEND. Despite being under different agencies, all the members have maintained a good relationship with Source Music. Naturally, they have decided to work with Source Music for this project. 

theqoo

-Oh Gosh, GFRIEND... Come back quickly.

-Doing this after abandoning them out of the blue? Unbelievable.

-Fighting, GFRIEND. I'm really looking forward to this! I don't want to hear people praising GFRIEND. I'm just here to root for GFRIEND.

-Bringing the girls back after making the group disband out of the blue...? After all this time...?

-January...? Could it be on the day they debuted?ㅜㅜㅜㅜ Ah... I missed you so much, GFRIENDㅜㅜㅜ

-This is crazy!!!!!! I've missed GFRIEND's music so muchㅠ

-I've been waiting for this day to come.

-It's kind of suspicious how the reporter wrote that the girls maintained a good relationship with Source Music. It's like they have another meaning behind thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ Anyway, it's still a good news both for GFRIEND and their fans. So, congratulations!

-This is insane. I'm so happy.

-This is unbelievable!! I hope they're coming back with their pre-HYBE musicㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I think Source Music only used them because they needed a PR boost. So, GFRIEND, use this opportunity to your advantage.

-Why are they working with Source Music...? Hul... After how the company treated them. GFRIEND's members are all saints.

-Wow... I'm only here to root for GFRIEND. Fighting!

-What is happening?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-What did Source Music do wrong?

-Source Music??? Fighting, GFRIEND. I hope everything goes well.

-Hul... I hope GFRIEND finds a better company and reunites completelyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

trazy.com