Klook.com

Sunday, June 9, 2024

Whoa... Jang Nara used to be an idol. I'm shocked.

 I heard she was in a group under SM Ent., so I was like '???'. But it turns out that she really was an idol. Looking at the pictures down below, she seems to be that member who attracts a lot of fans. 



-Not an idol, but a solo singer... Jang Nara was really a popular singer; all her songs were great!
ㄴ(OP) Even the fact that she was a singer is surprising...

-Her songs are really good

-Listen to Jang Nara's Sweet Dream...

-She was one of the top-tier female solo singers in South Korea
ㄴ(OP): Was she that big??? I only knew about Lee Hyori

-She was a top-tier female solo singer, also in terms of sitcoms, dramas, and commercials simultaneously.
ㄴ(OP): Wow, I had no idea...

-During her prime, Jang Nara was making 500 M KRW a day.

-The fact that the OP didn't know this is even more shocking!!!

-Before IU, there was Jang Nara

-I always get surprised every time I meet someone who doesn't know that Jang Nara was a singer, I guess I should get used to it now. 

-She used to be more popular as a singer back then...ㅋㅋㅋ Looks like the OP is really young.

-''Jang Nara Syndrome.' This phrase was trending nationwide.

-It's been 20 more years, so it's natural that more people don't know, right..? I probably wouldn't have known either if I hadn't been in this online communityㅋㅋ
trazy.com