Klook.com

Sunday, June 9, 2024

SBS Viewer Ratings

 

Nationwide / Seoul Metropolitan Area

1. 5.7 / 6.1 🔻 Lowest

2. 6.1 / 7.0 

3. 7.0 / 6.7 

4. 7.9 / 8.2

5. 8.5 / 8.5

6. 9.4/ 10.0 🔺 Highest

theqoo

-It's really fun, Jisung is amazing as always, and all the actors are great.

-It's so fun. I didn't expect it to get high ratings because it's a bit hard to understand.

-As expected, it's getting high ratings because it's good.

-Even the supporting actors are amazing. It's really entertaining and well-directed.

-It's really fun, no dull moments and the pacing is great.

-It's so entertaining and not just heavy all the time.

-I don't usually watch dramas, but my mom says this is the most fun drama recently.

-I need to binge-watch this.

-It's really entertaining. You never know where the story will go next.

-It's amazing, I only wait for Friday and Saturday now.

-There's no unnecessary scenes or dialogues, I can't even go get water because I don't want to miss any parts of it.

-The ending is crazy. The ending of episode 6 yesterday gave me chills.

-Every episode feels like a movie.

-I watched it for the first time yesterday, it was fun. I'm going to watch from episode 1 again.

-Wow, the ratings are insane!!

-My parents are watching it, too. As expected, Ji Sung is a trustworthy actor.

trazy.com